CCC is hiring qualified administrators for a position in our San Francisco Offices. Please see below for details.
PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Chinese Culture Foundation (CCF) of San Francisco is a community-based non-profit organization established in 1965 to promote, preserve and influence Chinese art and culture. Its office and primary program site, Chinese Culture Center (CCC), is located at 750 Kearny Street, on the third floor of the Hilton Hotel in Chinatown.
CCC’s priority is to provide art and cultural enrichment to Chinatown and San Francisco/Bay Area. It celebrates the achievements of artists and connects their contributions to low and moderate income families in the community. CCC engages with partner organizations to strengthen the community and contribute to Chinatown’s economic revitalization. The 20,000 square foot Center includes a gallery, a 300-seat auditorium, gift shop, classrooms and offices. It is the only Asian American arts organization in the City with space and facility available for community’s use.
This is a part time (20-30 hours a week), non-exempt position. He/She will provide general office support, including maintaining the office file records, documents and other assigned tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Clerical and Administrative Support: Maintain and file records of office activities and transactions. Data-entry, manage donor/membership database, reception, administrative support, general office administration, support for meetings and other tasks as assigned.
- Office Management: Office supplies, mail, answering phones, maintaining office machines/av equipment and managing the general appearance of the office.
- CCC Events and Others: Assist the Executive Director, Deputy Director and staff on programs, projects and events.
- Motivated individual with commitment to the community service
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Effective communications skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
- Good people skills, both in person and on phone
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines
- High proficiency in computer software
- Able to work on Saturdays
- Minimum 2 years of clerical/administrative experience required
- Non-profit experience preferred but not required
- Bi-lingual Cantonese or Mandarin and English
Compensation is competitive. Please submit letter of interest and resume to: info [at] c-c-c.org .
Position will remain open until filled. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview. No phone calls please.