Chinese Culture Center will begin our winter session classes on January 19 (Beginner’s Mandarin Class II will start on Feb. 2nd, 2008) to March 29, 2008 with a break for our Spring Festival weekend, February 23. Our winter classes include Adult Mandarin Class, Children Learn & Play Mandarin Class, Brush Painting Class and Calligraphy Class.
Class times are as follows:
- Adult Level 3 – Intermediate Mandarin: 10:00am – 11:30am
- Adult Level 2 – Advanced-Beginner Mandarin: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Adult Level 1 – Beginner Mandarin (regular size class): 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Adult Level 1 – Beginner Mandarin (small size class): 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Tuesday: 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM
- Thursday: 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM
- 10:00am – 11:30am
Brush Painting Class: For beginner or intermediate level, currently offered to adults only. Chinese watercolor and brush painting techniques will be demonstrated and practiced every class.
Calligraphy Class: For beginner or intermediate level, currently offered to adults only.
Please click on each class for general info.